Is there any doubt that
must battle Islam in the spiritual realm?
But, of course, this should never be used as an excuse for violence against any Muslim. Lest there be any doubt, the only valid use of force on a personal level is in self-defense
The Chaplet of the Holy Cross,
to be said on regular Rosary beads.Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will proclaim your praise.
God, come to my assistance. Lord, make haste to help me.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Alleluia. (except during Lent)
- O mighty work of mercy! Death died when Life died on the Tree.
- Save us, O Christ our Saviour, by the virtue of the Cross: You who saved Peter perishing in the sea, have mercy upon us.
- Behold the Cross of the Lord, flee all you His enemies: the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has prevailed.
- But as for us, it is proper that we glory in the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- By the Sign of the Cross, deliver us from our enemies, O Lord our God.
- V. We adore you, O Christ, and we bless you.
- R. Because by your holy Cross you have redeemed the world.
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
This may be freely copied and used, but not sold.