- Radical Islam is a threat to the civilized world
- Satan's hold on the world goes beyond Islam to include Secularism, the Culture of Death, and outright attacks upon Christians and Christianity.
- We must engage in warfare, and this warfare must be spiritual
- It must be under the sign of the Cross, and
- It must be under the patronage of Our Mother, Mary, the Immaculate Conception
I am a Life Promised member of the Lay Fraternities of St. Dominic, and a Tonsured Reader in the Ukrainian Catholic Church. This movement is in no way dependent upon, endorsed by, or responsible to, either organization.
Why Wednesdays and Friday?
Wednesday and Friday are traditional days of Fasting and Prayer in the Church, both East and West
Wednesday and Friday are, in the Byzantine Rite, days to commemorate the Most Holy Cross
Friday is the Muslim day of worship.
What is the canonical standing of this?
It is a Private Association of the Faithful.
Mr Louis Pizzuti, OP